What Will Your Home Rent For?
Creating Peace of Mind for St. Louis Property Owners
For those new to the world of residential leasing, the efforts involved in maintaining a rental property can feel overwhelming. From answering late-night maintenance requests to collecting overdue rent, it can be easy for an income property to feel more like a headache than an asset.
When you turn to a professional property management company, like West End, you gain access to a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to making your job as a property owner as seamless as possible. Protecting the value of your real estate investment is our promise; let us show you how we can help. Our menu of services include:
- 24/7 Online Owner Portal– An online system designed specifically for your property management account. Owners can check income and expenses, chat with their designated property manager, edit payment information and more.
- Full-Service Accounting– Our full-time bookkeeper publishes monthly income and expense reports to the owner portal. Additionally, at year’s end we’ll send a 1099.
- 24/7 Online Tenant Portal– Tenants can use their online portal to pay monthly rent and submit maintenance requests (All maintenance requests are required to be submitted online).
- Move-Out Facilitation– At lease end, we’ll conduct a move-out inspection, collect keys and secure the property. Additionally, we will coordinate with you to have your security deposit disbursed accordingly.
- Real-Time Maintenance Reporting– When your tenant submits a maintenance request through the tenant portal, you’ll be notified in real-time through our software.
- Repair Facilitation-If and when we receive maintenance requests, we have full-time staff available to make the necessary repairs (upon owner’s approval).
- Inspections (As Needed)– In addition to the move-in inspection, your property manager will conduct one complimentary inspection throughout the course of the lease at owner’s request.
Not sure if professional management is right for you? Learn more about the benefits of hiring a property manager.